MPW Risk Solutions is an online facility designed to specifically assist housebuilding and construction companies with a dedicated range of risk management and health and safety services.
The website facility will assist you in complying with and unravel the increasing demands of legislation and risk management affecting these industries.
With the assistance of external providers you can obtain support in a number of key areas:
- Site assessments and audit
- Health and Safety services
- Planning supervision services
- Fire and theft risk assessment and improvement implementation
- CDM guidance
- Legislative updates
MPW Risk Solutions provides detailed guidance on an extensive range of risk management issues relating to the construction industry as well as providing specimen documentation. Once you are a member, clicking on a key subject will bring up the relevant introductory page enabling you to then access specific guidance and knowledge from the menu.
“Ask The Expert” gives you a direct link to external experienced and qualified Risk Consultants either by email where a response will be provided within 48 hours or over the telephone if the matter is more pressing.
These services will help your business with:
- Interpreting Health & Safety and employment legislation
- Templates of essential H&S documentation available to download.
- Provision of information and guidance
- Relevant news and legislation updates throughout the year.
- Unlimited access to the experienced advisors of the “Ask the Expert” service.